Friday, February 26, 2016
Thursday, February 25, 2016
Thursday, February 11, 2016
1. Being butlers. The twins came into my room one morning dressed like this. They said they were going to be my butlers for the day.
2. Enjoying smiles from Mr. Quin:
3. Being held...by lots of people, including Great Gpa Don and Great Gma Jo:
4. Scrubbing floors. These 3 had lots of fun with this job!
5. Being princesses and queens with cousin Lexie:
6. Helping mom. One day, I found the twins changing Quintin and getting him dressed for the day. They had his diaper on backwards, but other than that, they did a great job!
7. Hanging out with cousin Kayden:
8. Quintin got his passport!
9. Drinking tea. Malia made me a mug of tea one night with an attached card that said, "I'll like you forever, I'll love you for always. As long as I'm living, my mommy you'll be." Love that girl!
10. Being "Upside-down twins."
11. Working hard on Valentines:
12. Loving. Quintin loves his Mimi, and Mimi loves her Quintin!
13. Gearing up for our next trip to Ethiopia! We've been filling out paperwork and getting the team ready! We will be going in June this year, and are excited to see the school we've been fundraising for.
And that's all for now! Have a great day!