As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Monday, June 28, 2010

Our Waitlist Numbers!

The paperwork stage of our adoption took a lot of time, patience and perseverance, and almost every night found me camped out at the dining room table, our Adoption Command Center. I learned more about homestudies, dossiers, notarizations, criminal checks, document revisions, USCIS, powers of attorney, financials, adoptive parent training, myself, grace and trust than I ever imagined! We made it through, though, knowing that each document we signed brought us that much closer to our child(ren)! So we were absolutely thrilled when we got a call on June 18 from one of our case workers, who told us that we finally made it to the waitlist! We are finished with the paperwork stage! Our official numbers are:


Girls



Boys



Siblings

We have been approved for a boy, girl, or siblings from 0-3 years of age. We can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us next!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! So happy to finally see you here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, saw you from the listserve! Congrats on getting waitlisted - with your parameters I bet you won't have to wait too long! I can't wait to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping the waiting moves fast for us both - bring on the referrals! OH! And WELCOME to the blogsphere!

    ReplyDelete