As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Monday, August 30, 2010

Today......

......was Ashton's very first day of school. He's a big Kindergartener now!

Of course, after he got on the bus and rode away, I cried. I do every time one of my kids starts school. It just always seems a little bit scary to send them off into the big world by themselves for the very first time. Plus, I can't believe that my little guy is so big already! Anyway, I came back into the house and was standing in the kitchen with tears streaming down my cheeks, and Malia started singing, "God Will Take Care of You." It was so sweet, and made me smile. And Ashton LOVED school! He just came up and asked me if he could go back again today. When I told him that he had to wait until tomorrow, he looked very disappointed. Hopefully, he'll always love school this much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment