As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Recent Happenings...

** We booked our mission team's tickets to Ethiopia!! Yay!! I am getting so excited. Our trip agenda looks pretty amazing, and I pray that God will bless our time while we work to serve the people of Mekele and Samre, Ethiopia. We will, of course, be spending some time with the children at Hannah's Hope in Addis Ababa, too. Our team consists of 11 people: Lester, Staci, Mitch, Kelsi, Tiffany, Richard, Rachael, Larisa, Chris, Ashton, and myself.

** We recently traveled to Bay City, Michigan to visit some friends. We had a great weekend!





** We also recently traveled to Canada to visit friends. The twins were able to use their  U.S. passports for the first time, which they've been begging to do since we got them!




** Shana got a superior rating on her science fair project, and was given the opportunity to compete in the District competition. Great job, Shana!

** We have been praying for Ukraine, and the people that live there. Will you join us? We have a loved one there - he is very dear to my heart.


** Chris and I have been working to organize a fundraiser dinner to benefit orphan care programs in Ethiopia. Stay tuned for more information, which I hope to post soon!

Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment