1. Adrian got 2 new lambs. They are twins, and had never been away from their mother before. We were warned that they would cry for the first several days. But you know what? They did awesome. I'm thinking it's because of the twin dynamic...it definitely reminded me of how easy Jalen and Jordan's adjustment to a new family and a new home seemed to be because they still had each other.
3. Malia is still waiting patiently for her goats. This place is turning into a regular farm!
4. Jalen saw these flowers growing by the side of the road and had to pick them for me. I can always depend on my little buddy to bring me flowers.
7. I have a college student now! Shana will be taking an online college course in the fall. She will only be a 14-year-old freshman in high school, but the College Credit Plus program is a great way to get a jump-start on college...for free!
8. Malia loves to play school, and will be an awesome teacher some day. I have to smile at the things I find around the house after one of her "school days."