As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Friday, December 11, 2015

As of Late...

We had our first snowfall of the year.





Jalen showed off his strength by holding Malia (she weighs more than he does).

Malia had a solo in the Christmas play at school. She did a great job!





We went to an adoption benefit for our friends, the Steyer's. The twins were thrilled to see their buddy, Kuchman, again, and they loved eating the injera and Ethiopian food.

My Sunday school class presented me with this adorable tricycle diaper cake for Quintin!



And of course I have to post some pictures of Mr. Cutie!







Brother love!

And some sister love, too!

Mommy tries to get in snuggles when she can.


Quintin with cousin Carly, who is 2 months older than him.

He has lots of admirers, for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment