As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Friday, May 20, 2016

Snippets of Our Lives...

We recently celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary. Wow...how the years do fly! Each year, I am more thankful for the wonderful man God gave me.




The elementary school had a talent show this week. Haley and Malia sang "On the Wings of a Dove," and Ashton and Carter did a magic show.


We celebrated Ashton's 12th birthday!


Daddy and Quin hanging out...

Malia made this rose for me out of clay.

Jalen and Jordan were both chosen as Student of the Month! I am so proud of these guys!

 One day, I found Quintin like this. He had somehow flipped his activity mat over and was peeking out at me. :)

Quintin got a new little buddy! Cousin Edison was born on May 11 to Uncle Andy and Aunt Laura.




Telling Malia goodbye one morning before school...

Cheryl and me...

This little guy got his 3rd haircut...and he's not even 6 months old yet!

Precious baby...





 Ashton and Ethan made an electric house. It had rooms, furniture, and lights that worked!

Now that it is warmer outside, our chickens are producing more eggs. Farm fresh...yum!

 I attended the high school and middle school award ceremonies this week. Shana and Adrian each received several awards. Great job, guys!



It's definitely that time again...field trips, talent shows, award ceremonies, Relay for Life Day, field days...they all point toward the last day of school for the year. Shana actually finished yesterday, and the other kids' last day is next Tuesday. I'm not sure how the year is already over...didn't it just start? I guess I'll end this post the same way I began: wow, how the years do fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment