As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Recent Happenings...

I discovered this little gem. Unfortunately, this must be exactly where my children learned theirs:

Mr. Q has decided he LOVES to be outside.


He even learned how to open the patio door!

Everyone loves Malia...she's such an awesome kid! She recently received this note from one of her teachers:

The twins are always drawing something or making paper creations. I recently found these while cleaning their room:






Gone are Jalen and Jordan's long twists! They received their yearly haircut the other night.

This little guy discovered chocolate, and I think he likes it as much as his momma does...

 Quin loves his giraffe pants...

 Some of Ashton's artwork:

It warms my heart to see these two reading Bible stories together before bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment