As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Once Again...

...here are some funny things that Mr. Q says. He keeps us all entertained.

One night, Chris read Quintin the Bible story of Adam and Eve. Upon retelling it to Shana, he claimed that we read about Joseph, who ate a strawberry off the tree because the giraffe told him to. Methinks someone wasn't listening very well...

While eating peanut butter cookies, Quintin claimed that his "mouth was sticking up."

Grandpa: "I need to get some cash today."
Quintin: "Me too!"
Grammy (thinking that Q probably doesn't understand what they're talking about): "How much do you need, Quintin?"
Quintin: "Eighty dollas!"

Q: "Papa, I need some chocolate milk."
Papa: "We don't have any."
Q: "Just go to the store! Go to Meija!"

When we go to the gas station, Quintin puts in his order for chicken nuggets and french fries. When grandpa took him to the post office, he put in his order for chicken nuggets and french fries. "Papa Larry, listen to me! We go to McDonald's, and I want apple pie, chicken nuggets, and french fries!" Of course grandpa couldn't resist...

Grammy: "What should I make for supper?"
Quintin: "Pizza! We need pizza!"
Grammy: "I don't have any pizza."
Quintin (with a "duh" sound to his voice): "Go to the store, Grammy! We could get pizza at Donald's!
Grammy: "Does Donald's have pizza?"
Quintin (with a grin and palms turned up): "I nevah seen it!"

Grammy: "Quintin, eat your last bite of fish."
Quintin (with a stage grimace): "I can't! My knee is killed!"

1 comment: