As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Recent Random Events...

Chris has been in Portland and Denver all week, and we have been keeping very busy. Lots of activity = sleepy kids.



We went to Fort Wayne to get Typhoid vaccinations for our upcoming trip to Ethiopia. The boys are excited about the trip, but not so sure about shots...


Jordan, trying to relax before his shot:

All done! That wasn't so bad...

And here, the personality differences of the boys shine through. I had them write paragraphs about their trip to Ethiopia. One is all about the movies, while the other is very sentimental. Can you guess who is who? 
 ("I think going to Ethiopia is going to be fun. I also think it will be cool meeting my family for a long time. I'm going to eat a lot of injera. I am going to watch 20 movies on the plane. I wish I could be on the plane for 20 years so I can watch lots and lots of movies." - Jordan)

 ("I think it will be nice meeting my mom and dad. I feel exited to see my birthmom and dad. It will be werd because I used to speek the langwig they speek. But now I don't and they will think I still speek that langwig. It will be good to eat the food we use to eat like injera and spicy lame. I will like to see the house I used to live in it will be a privlig." - Jalen)

Our pool is finally ready for the summer!

I've been working at Catrina's this week, laying flooring and getting the house ready for her and her boys to move in soon. Hopefully, it won't be too much longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment