As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Mr. Q


For several days, this kid insisted on wearing the hat in the photo above, talking in what he thinks is a cowboy accent, and saying, "That's swell!" everytime he was happy about something.

Quintin's prayer one night as he was playing church: "Heavenly Father, we come to Jesus in prayer and our lives are true. We have our freedom and we go to church. We take our toys like bells, but not dinosaurs, and especially elephants. Hippos and giraffes and bears. We die to go to Heaven. So satan can go be burned up in hell. Daniel and the lions' den...that's bad. We play games at church. I love you too. Amen."

One morning, he called Jordan stupid. I said, "Quintin! He is not stupid, and don't call names!" He said, "Well, I'm smarter than he is." I said, "No, you're not. He knows how to multiply. What is 6x4?" Quintin's reply? "Umm, I would say...24." Total guess, out of the blue. 🤣

Quintin: "Mom, can I go A-D-I-T-H-E?" Me: "You want to go adithe?" Q: "No! I spelled 'outside!' Mom, can I go H-I-J-E?"

No comments:

Post a Comment