As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Monday, December 16, 2019

Busy Weekend!

We enjoyed the beautiful sunset when we visited my grandpa in the hospital. We are thankful that he is doing so well after having his leg amputated at the age of 92 (almost 93!)

Jalen was Student of the Month!

Here is what his teacher had to say about him. Great job, Jalen!


Christmas sights and sounds filled the air...

I baked and decorated cheesecakes for Chris's family's Christmas on Saturday...





 Grandpa and Grandma with the grandkids:

The original 9 plus spouses:

All of us!

Story-time with Grandpa:



The gift-unwrapping lasted all afternoon!




















Grandpa and Grandma waiting patiently for their present to be revealed...



After supper, the kids did a walk-through Bethlehem. Jordan was the tax collector.

Jalen was an inn keeper.

Townswoman trying to sell baskets:

Shepherd with his lamb (whose ears fell off!):

Angel:

Cutest little shepherd:

The 3 wise men (or 1 wise man and 2 wise women):

Sunday was the middle school and high school band and choir concert. Ashton sang in a quartet and did an amazing job! Malia's choir did well, too.

Someone was a little too tired to watch the whole performance:

Sunday was also my birthday (43! Gasp!), so my honey took me out to eat at Sweetwater Chophouse. Yum!


This is the card that Quintin picked out for me. 🤣

He told Malia what he wanted it to say on the inside.

 Monday morning, we woke up to a white world!

No comments:

Post a Comment