As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

As of Late...

God has always been the Master Artist:





 Jalen and Jordan finished up their very successful basketball season.

Chris and I started the very beginning pieces of paperwork for our adoption.


Ashton has to get his hours in for driver's ed, so Quinty has been on a few Saturday trips with daddy and Ashton.



 Quintin had to have some dental work done that required sedation.







I am currently reading this haunting book about the Atlantic slave trade from Africa's Gold Coast to Haiti. It is good, but SO sad.  

The world has gotten crazy with the spread of Covid-19, the Corona Virus. School has been cancelled for the next 3 weeks at least, and there are rumors that it could be closed for the remainder of the school year. We are supposed to "social distance" ourselves, and refrain from gathering in groups of 10 or more. I got word today from friends in Ethiopia that the virus is now in Addis Ababa, and school has closed there, too. Chris and I had to cancel our 20th anniversary cruise for next month, and we're wondering what will happen with Shana's trip to Zambia this summer as well as our trip to Ethiopia. Everything is up in the air right now, but I am so thankful that we have an Almighty God to trust in times such as these.

I can also trust Malia to help keep the twins in line during this time:


Everyone is hard at work doing school at home!


Stay safe, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment