As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Fun at the Park, End of School Stuff, and Bambi!

 On Sunday, Chris and I played baseball at the park with Quintin. We even got a couple of neighborhood kids involved. They had a ball...literally.




Quintin brought some end-of-the-year stuff home from preschool. This drawing just makes me happy. 

I got to make snow cones for field day at the elementary school. J and J will be in Jr. High next year!

Quintin had his last day of preschool today. They ended the year with a bang...games, activities, cotton candy, and a bouncy house. He'll be a big kindergartner next year!






J and J had their last day of school today, too. They each received awards at a special ceremony.



I found this precious baby deer under our picnic table this morning!


The first shall be last...here is Quintin's first day of preschool last August:

...and here is his last day of preschool today:

Time flies! Have a great summer, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment