As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Letter from Jesus


 
If you never felt pain, then how would you know that I am a Healer?


  
If you never had to pray, how would you know that I am a Deliverer? 


If you never had a trial, how could you call yourself an overcomer? 



If you never felt sadness, how would you know that I am a Comforter? 




If you never made a mistake, how would you know that I am a forgiver? 




If you knew all, how would you know that I will answer your questions? 




If you never were in trouble, how would you know that I will come to your rescue?




If you never were broken, then how would you know that I can make you whole? 




If you never had a problem, how would you know that I can solve them?



If you never had any suffering, then how would you know what I went through? 




If you never went through the fire, then how would you become pure? 


 


If I gave you all things, how would you appreciate them? 




If I never corrected you, how would you know that I love you? 




If you had all power, then how would you learn to depend on me? 




If your life was perfect, then what would you need me for? 




Love, 

Jesus

1 comment: