As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Friday, December 3, 2010

SO CLOSE!!!!!

Ahhh! 4 TODDLER REFERRALS went out yesterday!!!! Congratulations to those families!!! So, according to the unofficial waitlist, we are now in the #1 spot for a three-year-old girl!!!!!!!!!!! #2 spot for a three-year-old boy!!!!!!!!!!! and #2 spot for boy/boy siblings and boy/girl siblings up to age 3!!!!!!!!!!!! We are #3 for girl/girl siblings up to age 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, what will it be??? We still have no idea who we'll get, but know that God has a plan for us and that His plan is drawing nearer! I'm very excited, yet very nervous at the same time. And I'm sure I'll be very jumpy every time the phone rings from now on! Our call could come today, or it could be weeks away yet. Only God knows, and we're just going to sit back and relax (as much as possible!) and wait on Him.

6 comments:

  1. we're so excited for you guys!! and we can't wait to hear ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am SO thrilled for you!!!!! it's amazingly awesome for so many toddler referrals to go out in one day! praying you aren't waiting much longer at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!! Praying your call comes soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM SOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! I actually have goosebumps! You are going to get your call SOON! I just feel it! How AWESOME is that! God is SO GOOD!! Will continue to stalk your blog for news! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW EXCITING!!!!! I can't wait to hear the news :) Keeping you in our prayers during thit time!! Love you all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, so excited for ya'll!!!!

    ReplyDelete