Wednesday, April 27, 2011
A Peek at What We've Been Up To........
Here are just a few of the things that have been keeping us busy lately:
1. Celebrating Easter:
*Note to self: Do NOT put Easter grass in the bottom of the Easter baskets next year. When the boys decide to have an Easter grass fight, it makes a MESS all over the house. Even if for some strange reason you DO decide to use it next year, make sure it is green and not iridescent (it will be much easier to see all over the floors).
2. Growing plants indoors. Ashton is our little gardener, and loves to watch the progress of his little sprouts. So far, we have tomatoes, cucumbers, cantaloupe and peppers.
3. Picking up Easter grass.
4. Painting. Chris's uncle is fixing up a house, and I've been helping him prime and paint the walls.
5. Cleaning Easter grass off of the vacuum's roller brush.
6. Planning Vacation Bible School for this summer. Chris and I are both on the planning committee, and will both be helping with the teaching as well.
7. Picking up Easter grass.
8. Getting ourselves, our house and our luggage ready to be gone for a little over a week. Chris and I leave in a couple of days for our cruise, Malia is staying with my sister, and the other three are staying with their Grandma. It's a lot of work to pack for 6 people!
9. Cleaning up Easter grass.
10. Blogging about Easter grass.
Have a great day!