As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Friday, February 1, 2013

A Short and Sweet Interview.....

Chris and I have been taking turns going on one-on-one dates with the kids. Last night was Malia's turn, so she and I went to Fort Wayne, where we ate dinner and did a little shopping. Between dozens of tic-tac-toe games and bites of our salad and sandwiches once our meal arrived, I asked her some questions. Here are some of her responses:

1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
     -Disney World!

2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
     -A storekeeper.

3. What kind of a store?
     -Meijer

4. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
     - No more orphans!

5. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
     -Give it to poor people.

6. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be?
     -Well, he's not in the world, he's up in heaven. God.

Love this girl! She's my little angel.



1 comment: