As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Friday, September 6, 2013

Want To Make A Difference For Children In Ethiopia?

In July, we visited Lebu, a very poor community in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. There, we met lots of beautiful, bright children.

We also visited the Lebu Library, a tin shack that contained very few applicable books.

I am pleased to announce that my friend Kathy Craig and her husband, Steve, are making a difference in Ethiopia as they work to build and fill a library for the children of Lebu. After visiting Lebu herself, Kathy says, "God immediately laid on my heart that this was to be my connection to this community… to help them build a library that gives their hearts and minds room to grow and dream. So, my mission is this:  to raise $20,000 to help build a solid structure to be a home for books, windows to the world, for my friends in Lebu."

Please read Kathy's story by clicking here. If you are interested in donating to such a worthy cause, you may do so at https://www.formstack.com/forms/?1562312-TTAcqwAalq. Buy a block, build a library! Thanks, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment