As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Monday, June 1, 2015

In the Blink of an Eye...

Shana has been very busy the last few days! On Saturday, she gave her testimony of faith in front of our church. Yesterday, she was baptized! It was a wonderful weekend. Today, she graduated from the eighth grade, and tomorrow, she gets both her top and bottom braces off. Wow! You're growing up so quickly, Shana...it almost takes my breath away. I guess I blinked somewhere along the line, and now my little girl has changed into a beautiful young lady. We are so thankful for you, and wish you God's richest blessings always. XOXOXO

Here are some photos from the last few days:

On Saturday, Shana and her cousins from Illinois made friendship bracelets to give to the girls at the orphanage we will visit in Ethiopia this summer.



 Shana and Darci...these 2 girls are great friends, and it's a blessing to see how their lives have impacted each other.

Cousins that stayed overnight with us:

8th grade graduation!



Congratulations, Shana!



Heather and Shana...best friends and neighbors. Best wishes for a bright high school career, girls! It's so hard to believe you're going to be freshmen already. I'm so glad you have each other and were able to share your special weekend of baptism together. 




After Shana's graduation, Malia's class held an awards ceremony. Malia was presented with lots of awards. Great job, Malia! Both girls were able to leave school early, so we went out to lunch together. Love my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment