As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Happy Birthday, Malia!

Tonight, we had an impromptu early birthday party for Malia since we will be in Ethiopia over her birthday. I cannot believe this adorable little girly will be 10 years old soon!

We hope you have a wonderful birthday, Mimi! We're thankful that you get to go to Ethiopia with us this year, and we hope you have a fabulous time. May God bless you during the next year of your life and always. We love you soooooooooooooooooo much! XOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. Pleased to see you happy and wishing you a blissful future as well. Saw many Los Angeles event venues online and liking all of them. Their interiors and locations are quite unique. I think booking one of them will be the best idea for my friend's bridal shower. Dinner or luncheon will be decided by her according to her hectic scheduling parlor and shopping appointments.

    ReplyDelete