As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Thanksgiving 2018

We had a busy and fun Thanksgiving weekend, filled with food, family, shopping, Christmas lights, and a birthday party! On Thursday, we celebrated Thanksgiving at our house with David and Larisa's family and my parents. On Friday, the girls and I went Black Friday shopping, and then we enjoyed the Lights Before Christmas at the Toledo Zoo with David and Larisa's family and Lexie. Saturday, we had Thanksgiving with my entire family at my parents' house, and tomorrow is Quintin's 3rd birthday!

The girls and I shopped during the middle of the night. It was a great time to go since the stores were empty, and we didn't have to wait in any lines until the morning. We saw this, and thought it was hysterically funny at 5:00 in the morning:

 Lights Before Christmas:
























All 38 of us at my parents' house for Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment