As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Monday, December 17, 2018

Festivities

Our weekend was filled with all kinds of festivities:

1. Friday night, Chris, Shana, and I went out to eat and then met Tony, Denise, and Heather at Handel's Messiah by Candlelight. The Fort Wayne Philharmonic Orchestra and world-renowned soloists performed an incredibly beautiful show. It was breathtaking, filled my eyes with tears, and made me look forward to the angels singing in heaven someday. Unfortunately, I didn't get any photos.

2. Baking




3. My birthday. Malia, Jalen, and Jordan got up early and made me breakfast in bed. Malia decorated the house, showered me in confetti, and created a scavenger hunt for my birthday gift, which was a t-shirt she designed for me. Shana gave me roses and chocolate, the boys gave me various food items, and Chris bought me a new iPhone. 







4. WaterFurnace's Christmas Party

5. Ashton and Malia's Christmas Choir Concert, after which Quintin was excited to eat cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment