As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Saturday, December 8, 2018

This Kid...


...keeps us laughing. And uses big words like responsibility, fortunately, reverse, and incredible. 🤣

Chris: "Quintin, give me a kiss."
Quintin: "No, I'm not going to give you a kiss. But I still love you. Trust me, bro..."

One morning, I told him that we were going to church. He replied, "Oh! That's a big day ahead of us!"

Quintin: "Mom, one time I couldn't see, and Jesus touched my eyes and then I seed. It was so incredible!" 

He is always saying, "Thank you! That is so nice of you!" 💗

On the way to the twins' Christmas play at school, Quintin was very upset that he could not get on stage and sing. We told him that he could sing when we got home, and he wondered who we were going to invite to hear him. There is definitely not a shy bone in his body! He also wanted his picture taken with the cast members after the play, and very proudly stood up with them and smiled for photographs. 😄

Quintin frequently blocks the stairway, asking us for the secret password if we wish to pass by. Last night, the random password he chose was “pepperoni.” Let’s just say it was not the first word that came to my mind...

He told me one night that he has a city in his bones and electris in his heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment