As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Monday, March 6, 2023

Gratitude...

 Life has been crazy busy lately, but I am thankful for a wonderful God who gives me hope and peace through all the chaos. I am grateful I can trust Him to help keep my head above water and to be right beside me when things get tough because I am His (Isaiah 43:2.)

Someone anonymously sent me a very generous gift card to Eddie Merlot's recently, and it came at a time when I needed to feel some love. Whoever you are...THANK YOU!!!! I am grateful. 😭

Jalen recently finished his basketball season, and now he and Jordan have started track.

Some of Q's cuteness:

Sky Zone fun:



It's home study update time, which turns our dining room table into my adoption command center once again. Thankfully, I've made good progress so far and things should come together fairly easily this time. 


One morning, God painted a pretty, stripey sky:

Quintin's class recently performed the play Chicken Licken.

Piles of socks, diapers, medicines, shampoo, lotion, conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrushes, baby formula, and clothing in our basement can only mean one thing: it's time to start packing donations for Ethiopia! Daniel, Shana, Malia and I will head out soon, and prayers for our trip would be appreciated. May God's name be glorified in all we do. Chris has all kinds of business trips scheduled, so he and I will only see each other a few more days this month. We've never been away from each other for this long, but we know our God will see us through. 




No comments:

Post a Comment