As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Friday, August 20, 2010

In The Eyes of The Beholder......

The other night, I went away for the evening while Chris watched the kids. I returned home to find these two garish (oh, excuse me, I mean gorgeous!) ladies waiting for me:




They had used scrapbooking chalks as make-up, and were quite pleased with the results! I guess you could say that they have good imaginations!

Then today, Ashton informed me that his eyelashes are getting too long. Imagine a girl ever complaining about such a thing!! Why is it that the boys always get the long, thick lashes?






Have a happy Friday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...just imagine if WE had had scrapbooking chalk as kids! We had to use the old crayon-on-the-fingernails trick.

    And yes, boys' eye-lashes are completely unfair.

    ReplyDelete