As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Thursday, December 6, 2018

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

I took a picture of Chris's mom and dad with all the grandkids for their Christmas card.

Snuggled in bed under the Christmas lights...










Chris and I went on our annual Holmes County getaway for 3 days and 2 nights, compliments of my parents. We had a wonderful, relaxing time.

 Country Sampler basket in our chalet:


Jalen and Jordan were in the 4th grade Christmas play, "Paint the Town December."


Cousins in the play together: Jalen, London, Jordan, and Myrriah (who wore Malia's traditional Ethiopian dress for her African character in the play.) Not pictured is Kate, who left before we could take her pic. They all did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment