As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Other January Stuff...

 Well, here we are at the end of January already. Wasn't Christmas just last week?! ๐Ÿ˜ Here are some more January happenings...

My Christmas gift from the girls finally arrived. Isn't this so cool? It maps out the different routes we have flown to Ethiopia over the years.

Adrian enjoys sharing his love of Saints football with his little brother:


Jalen got his Invisalign braces...


...while Jordan gets rid of his soon.


We've had lots of cold, snowy, icy weather!










My favorite thing about winter...snuggling by the fire with a good book, a cup of coffee, and my grandma's quilt.



J and J are in the middle of basketball season...


When Quintin is tired and wants to nap on my lap, I don't mind one bit.


A note from Jordan that made my heart melt into a puddle:


Barn update: the wall and door between the garage side and gathering side are up. Now to insulate!




No comments:

Post a Comment