As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Sunday, July 4, 2021

Ethiopia!

Way Maker. Miracle Worker. Promise Keeper. Light in the Darkness. That is who our God is. After a very hectic and stressful week full of crazy schedules, college finals, unissued and undelivered travel visas, cancelled flights, multiple travel Covid tests, panicked phone calls, a quick, last-minute trip to Washington DC to pick up visas, rebooked flights, packing, weighing, and repacking luggage and donation totes, more panicked phone calls, a middle-of-the-night trip to Chicago, and many prayers, I am happy to announce that God worked out all the little details and hiccups and these girls are FINALLY on their way to Ethiopia! They are starting a missional business called Araya Aloe. I am so proud of them…they have worked so hard to get to this point and I know that God will use their talents to make a difference in this world. ❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment