As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

More of September...


There is beauty all around us:







Chris used old barn boards from a barn he tore down this spring to line the new walls in the shed:

One day early this fall, I was wished a Happy Easter by text from my mother-in-law. I couldn't figure out why she said that until I found that one of my lovely children had turned around my "welcome" sign on the front porch. I have no idea how long it was that way or how many people drove past and thought I was out of my mind. Which wouldn't be all that inaccurate... Doesn't the sign go well with my pumpkin pillow? 🙄

Anyone who knows me well knows that 11:11 is a thing for me. God often uses 11s to assure me that He is in control and everything is going to be alright. A couple of weeks ago, I wasn't having the greatest day. I looked at my phone to see that it was 11:09, and thought, "I should take a screen shot in a couple of minutes when it's 11:11 on September 11." Then I thought, "No, because that would kinda be forcing the issue...I want it to be a completely random thing, not planned." A couple of minutes later, Malia sent me the second photo below: a screenshot that she had taken on her phone at 11:11 on September 11, along with the phrase, "He desires to bless you." I was humbled to know that God still wanted me to have a blessing in that moment, and suddenly the day seemed much brighter. 💝


We recently took a walk to one of the many windmills in our county. These things are so huge!


No comments:

Post a Comment