As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back Home Again......

Hello, all! We had a wonderful trip to Ethiopia - what an amazing place. We got home last night, later than we expected since one of our flights was cancelled. I hope to share more details later, but I wanted to let everyone know that our MOWA letter was not present in our file at court. This is the only document that we are waiting for, and if we don't receive it by this Friday (two days from now!), we will have to wait until the courts reopen in October for our case to be complete. We are trusting in God's perfect timing, and believe that He will be with our wonderful little boys in our absence.

Thank you all so much for your prayers while we were gone. We appreciate it so much more than we can express.

3 comments:

  1. PRAYING for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Through the jet lag and adjustments.
    PRAYING that you will hear GREAT NEWS SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come let us sing for joy to the Lord; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.
    Psalm 95:1-2

    Was ever so joyful to see you post that you are home. Shall hold you in my prayers, esp. Fri. mlynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home, Erica!!! I was so happy to see a comment from you on my blog--I came right over to see pictures and read about meeting your sons. What a powerful post about meeting the twin's birth mother. I had tears rolling down my cheeks--the heart break and blessing to have had a chance to speak with her. I'm sure it was so hard to leave them but I love how you are trusting completely in God's timing to bring them home.

    ReplyDelete