1. It doesn't take much to amuse these guys sometimes:
2. We've been through lots of sickness at our house in the last few days. I had it yesterday, and I don't ever remember being so sick in my life! I was confined to my bed all day, since every time I got up I felt like I was going to faint. So Ashton, who had been sick the night before but was feeling better yesterday, was the mom of the house for the day. He dressed the twins, watched them, made them lunch, and put them to bed for naps. He only forgot one minor detail; when we undressed the twins last night, it seems that they were both missing their underwear. Hmmm.......they didn't seem to mind the fact that they went without them all day! Thanks for all the help, Ashton!
3. Since we've had so much sickness, Chris bought some Sprite for the kids to drink when they started feeling a bit better. Well, it seems that the twins would do anything for their beloved Coka (pop). The other day when Jordan wanted some, I told him it was for the sick kids. He responded with, "I want to puke for Coka!" And this morning, both boys were feeling absolutely fine, until I asked them what they wanted for breakfast. Jalen immediately put his hand on his stomach and became desperately "ill." In a voice that sounded as if he was dying, he proclaimed, "I'm really sick. I need Coka for breakfast."
4. Our remodeling project is going well, but we will still probably be a bit torn up for a few weeks. I can't wait until this project is complete! I've been busy painting, staining, and varnishing, and trying to keep the house clean in spite of all the drywall dust, etc. The living room is finished except for the new carpet, but the laundry room still has a ways to go. I'm so excited about the new mudroom lockers, though! I'll post pictures of them when they're finished.
5. And last, here are a few random pictures: