As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Birthday, Malia!!!

Today we are celebrating Malia's 6th birthday!!!


At 6 years old, Malia is smart, silly, playful, affectionate, outgoing, full of drama, and very girly! She writes me notes all the time telling me how much she loves me, and she is my little angel. In honor of her 6th birthday, I interviewed her about a few of her favorite things. Here are her answers:

favorite food: chili

favorite color: rainbow

favorite song: Now I Belong to Jesus

favorite toy: Darla (one of my dolls)

favorite thing to wear: my new cupcake nightgown

favorite candy: Whoppers

favorite book: my princess book

favorite animal: elephant

favorite vacation spot: water park

favorite summer activity: swimming

If you could go anywhere in the world, which place would you choose: Africa

best friends: Haley, Elyse and Lynelle

If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it: give it to poor people

Who is the best mom in the world: you

Ok, so that last one may have been a little unnecessary, but I was running out of ideas for questions! :-)

Malia Brooke, we hope you have a fabulous birthday and a wonderful time as a 6-year-old! We are so thankful that God has blessed our lives with you. We love you so so so so so so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment