Wednesday, January 23, 2013
1. Shana got braces yesterday! Somehow, I think they make her look older:
2. I found this adorable picture of Jalen on my computer that I just had to share. What a cutie!
3. One of the kids made this snowman picture and hung it upside down on the fridge. The first thing I thought when I saw it this morning was, "I'd better turn the poor thing right side up so all the blood doesn't rush to his head!" Which was quickly followed by, "Wait a second. It's not a real snowman, it's only a piece of paper." Which was then followed by, "And snowmen don't even have blood!" Be afraid, people. Be really afraid. This is my brain at work lately.
4. I snapped this picture of Malia recently. When I went back and looked at it later, it struck me how grown up she looks in it. She's still holding one of her beloved dolls, but something about the photo gave me a brief glimpse of what she'll look like when she gets a little older. And it took my breath away. My baby girl needs to stop growing up so quickly!
5. I had to smile recently when I noticed that Malia was reading a story to Jordan. I guess it works best to use your toes as a book rest!
6. Jordan brought his Bible story book to me, open to the page below. "Is this the crooked man?" he asked. "We learned in Sunday School about how Jesus healed him." I had to laugh when I told him that yes, Jesus did heal him, but I think he's referred to as the "crippled man."
And that's enough randomness for one day. Have a great Wednesday!