As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Monday, April 22, 2013

Empowered to Connect


Chris and I had the privilege of attending the Empowered to Connect Conference in Chicago this past weekend. It was absolutely amazing, and I learned so much about my kids, myself, and our relationships. I met some friends there, too; some new, some old, some blog friends, some AGCI friends - it was great to see you all!

If you ever have the opportunity to go to one of these conferences, I would highly recommend it for all parents, whether you have adopted children, foster children, or biological, homegrown children. It will be life-changing, guaranteed. Empowered to Connect gives you the tools that you need in order to connect with your children, and will help your children and relationships become all that God intended them to be. It's going to take awhile to process everything I learned, but we've already seen some changes in our family in the last 2 days! You can learn more and watch some video clips at: www.empoweredtoconnect.org.


Have a great day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. That conference was amazing! Life changing-we learned so much too. It was nice seeing you again. Hope we can connect sometime :)

    ReplyDelete