As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Project Complete! (amongst other things....)

Just wanted to make a quick announcement that Shana's Prayer Buddy Project is finished! For those of you who purchased bracelets, thank you so much!!! There will be children in Ethiopia who will be blessed because of your donations and prayers.

In other news, Adrian and Ashton were both awarded Students of the Month at school (Ashton for the second time this year!) Great job, boys!

I have been wanting to redo the girls' bedroom for a long time, but I just now got around to completing the project. I already had the comforter, curtains, pillows, etc. - they were Malia's when she used to have her own room before the twins came home. But the room and the furniture needed to be repainted. We also did some bed-switching between the girls' and boys' rooms. Anyway, here is the finished product:


I made a few things for the walls.....



.....and added a bulletin board that I got at the Vera Bradley outlet sale.

I painted the furniture, which used to be my mom's when she was a little girl.....

.....and added a pretty light.

Whew! It took awhile, especially painting all the furniture (bed, desk, dresser, and chest). But it's finished, and the girls love it!

That's all for now! Have a great day!

1 comment: