As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Thursday, July 11, 2013

And....We're Off!!!


As you can see, we've been packing like crazy! And if I add in the luggage for the kiddos that are staying home (and this doesn't even include the basket of little gifts for them to open each day we're gone or the 2 suitcases of donations we have to pick up on the way from a friend).....

.....it gets even crazier!! We've zipped and weighed and shuffled things around and zipped and weighed again....and I think we're ready! Thank you so much to all of you who donated, and also to those of you who are praying for us on our journey. We appreciate it all so much! I probably won't be able to blog while we're in Ethiopia, but I will post about our trip when we return. May God's will be done, and may His name be glorified.

No comments:

Post a Comment