Monday, September 8, 2014
* We are so thankful that our nephew Symon is on the road to recovery! On Labor Day, a tree fell on him and he was life-flighted to Parkview hospital in Fort Wayne. He had surgery to repair his fractured skull, and his body is working to rid itself of pneumonia, too. But he is doing much better, and I was amazed at how great he looked last night when we went to visit him. We are praying for his complete healing, and we are humbled at the outpouring of love and support from the community.
* Adrian is now the owner of 2 sheep named Bo and Jeff. (Who names a sheep Jeff, anyway?)
* School is going well so far this year, and the twins love it!
* This past weekend, we had a garage/craft/bake sale to raise money for our team's next project in Ethiopia. I will share more about our project later, but for now, here are some pictures of our little helpers that sold lemonade at the sale:
* Yesterday was an absolutely beautiful day, and we spent some time at a park. Summer is over and fall is here, but we'd love the warm weather to last as long as possible!