As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Online Norwex Fundraiser Event for Ethiopia...


Hi everybody! Just wanted to let you all know about an online Norwex event that is going on from now until October 1. Miranda Schlatter is hosting it, and has agreed to donate all of her host benefits and commission from the sale to our next project in Ethiopia....Mission: Metekle. Mission: Metekle is a $120,000 project to add a second story onto Metekle primary school in Mekele, Ethiopia. This will give children the opportunity to receive a quality education so they can break the cycle of poverty. 

To order, go to www.MirandaSchlatter.norwex.biz. Please put "Miranda Schlatter" in at check-out under "Hostess".

Norwex makes safe, environmentally-friendly, chemical-free cleaning products for your home. I have been using the products for about a year and absolutely love them. While they may seem expensive at first, you will soon find yourself saving money since you will no longer be buying paper towels, cleaners, mop pads, etc. If you buy Norwex products, the only thing you have to add is water to have a sparkling clean home! Their anti-bac products actually have silver in them, so they are self-cleaning. Just use them, rinse them out, and hang them up to dry. I bought the towels and wash cloths for my family, and it has cut down tremendously on the amount of towels I have to launder. We use them over and over again before I wash them, and they don't smell. When I do wash them, I use Norwex's chemical and dye-free laundry detergent which keeps the cloths at their best. I also love the enviro-cloth, which I use to clean my bathrooms, windows, mirrors, and other surfaces in my home. All I add is water. The window cloth and dusting mitt are fabulous, too, and I replaced my Swiffer wetjet with the Norwex mop. I no longer have to buy Swiffer spray and pads. If you have any questions about the products, don't hesitate to let me know. 

Thanks so much! Ethiopian children will be blessed because of your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment