As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Friday, November 7, 2014

My Trip to Ethiopia, Day 4

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I met Kiersten and Kerri for breakfast this morning at 7:30. The food at Ember is so delicious! We then headed to HH, and spent the entire day painting more whimsical murals for the kiddos. We finished the last 2 bedrooms, and painted a wall in the stairway area as well.

It was a very unique and nostalgic feeling to paint this "beloved" mural right over the beds that my boys used to sleep in. Same sheets and everything!



 Mathewos delivered Kaldi's macchiatos to us again, and Wass took us to a new little place called Ben Cafe for lunch. Tom asked if my baby (Ashton) was in school and said, "He is my friend. He is so sweet."












We went back to Ember for dinner, and had Mexican food with fresh guacamole! Mmmm!! This was the first time I had ever seen Mexican food in Ethiopia. Tomorrow we head to Gambella!

No comments:

Post a Comment