2. On Christmas Eve, we had Chris's family Christmas.
3. On Christmas morning, the kids opened their stockings.
4. In the afternoon on Christmas Day, we got together with the big M family.
5. On December 26, we drove out to Illinois to visit Grandma, Uncle Sam and Aunt Pat, and all the cousins.
6. Then, we drove to Florida, which will be the subject of my next post.
7. We got home from Florida on January 2, and my family's Christmas was the following day.
We had a very busy but fun Christmas break! Today, the kids went back to school, so we're back to the old routine. Happy New Year, everyone!