As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Friday, February 6, 2015

Letters From My Mimi...


Malia loves to write me notes and letters, and does so frequently. I thought I'd share a few. I discovered one of these on the kitchen counter last night, and the others I found while cleaning out my purse. I love my little girl so much...she always brings a smile to my face. Plus, she's fun to squeeze!

"Dear mom, life is good when you have a mom just... like you! Love, Malia"

"Dear mom, Love you!! You are the bestest thing EVER! If I didn't have you I would be bolling! Love, Malia    P.S. And we would never be to church on time."

"Mom,
Thank you for being the best mom ever! I love you! I do not know how you are that good at being a mom! You are the best mom ever! You are the best at everything and your beautiful! I bet no other mom surprises girls that there going to Disney and buys them two American Girl dolls, and knows how much there mom loves them! I have a girl in my class and her name is Alexsa and she lost her mom's twenty dollar lip gloss and she said that her mom was going to kill her! I know you wouldn't kill me so I don't have to worry about it! Thank you mom! Your the best! 

Love, Malia Brooke 
I love you! I love you! I love you so much! Mom is the best! You are my FLOWER!"

You'd never know that she can be a bit dramatic, would you? :) Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Miss Mimi! You crack me up! Love this so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO funny! I think you need to send her to me when I need some encouragement...I think words of affirmation must be her love language!

    ReplyDelete