As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Boy or Girl???

Today I had my 20 week ultrasound, and I decided to find out the gender of the baby.
I told the kids by having them spray silly string. Blue for a boy; pink for a girl. 


Getting ready for the reveal!


In case you couldn't tell because of the color quality on the video, the silly string was blue! It's another BOY!!!

Today has been an eventful day. During the night, Belle (one of Malia's goats) had her babies, and this morning they were dead. We think she laid on one of them, and had problems delivering the second. It was stuck for quite awhile. Violet is due with hers at any time; please pray that everything would go well for her, and that her babies will make it! Meanwhile, we're leaving for Ethiopia in 2 days, so things are a bit crazy around here!

1 comment: