As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Monday, February 6, 2017

Life...

...is busy and full. I don't take time to update my blog very often, but here are a few snippets of our lives lately.

Jordan loves to draw, and is quite the little artist:





Quintin likes to act like he's a "big boy," and steals our coffee mugs quite frequently:

Here is what a typical Monday morning looks like at our house. Laundry, laundry, and more laundry.

This little guy is very smart. Sometimes I'll put him on my bed, and he'll decide he wants to get down. He'll look down over the side of the bed, gauge the distance to the floor, and decide it's too far. So he'll push all of my pillows off the bed onto the floor, climb down onto the pillows, and away he goes. It's hilarious to watch, because the pillows are bigger than he is, and he usually has to struggle with them for awhile. :) 

Cute cousins:

Got smoothies?

Reading time with middle schoolers:

The twins recently celebrated the 100th day of school!

This past weekend, we hosted Family Night and celebrated all the February birthdays.

Someone found his big sister's wallet, and placidly picked all the bills out of it.


We spent last evening in the ER because Quintin had a high fever and rapid breathing, kept coughing until he threw up, and was pretty listless. We found out he has bronchiolitis, poor guy. :( 



I recently installed some shiplap in our half bathroom. I like the way it turned out. Now to stain and varnish new closet doors for the boys. :-/

Chris has been traveling a lot for work lately, and he has lots of trips coming up. It is sometimes almost impossible to keep up with 7 busy kids' schedules, too, but I'm thankful that God has blessed us so richly in this chaotic season of life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment