As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Random Summer Stuff...

On our vacation at the lake, Adrian kept seeing a commercial about a toy called Party Pop Teenies. He kept saying things like, "Oh, I just HAVE to have a Party Pop Teenie! They are my favorite toys! I need one for my birthday!" He was totally making fun, of course, but I secretly ordered him one on Amazon. When it came, he was going through the mail and opened the package. He stared at it, then busted up laughing. :)



Unfortunately, living in the country sometimes means having unwanted guests. This summer, it was a family of skunks living right underneath our living room window. They sprayed a few times before we got rid of them all. :(

Jalen and Jordan brought me this vase of beautiful wildflowers they picked one morning.

Shana, Ashton, and Malia had a lot of fun on their mission trip to Texas!

We enjoyed a visit from some Ethiopian friends...

Ashton, Malia, Jalen, and Jordan enjoyed VBS a couple of weeks ago. Here are their class photos:




No comments:

Post a Comment