As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Monday, April 15, 2019

Recently...

Shana received this certification, was accepted into the social work program at college, and started working at The Gardens nursing home all in the same week. Going to college and working 3 jobs while getting ready for high school graduation is a lot of work! 

The Bible Class served lunch at church one Sunday. Adrian took a ride on Sandy while shopping for groceries at Meijer.

Cousin time! Carly, Eddie, Ashton, Quintin.

A beautiful double rainbow.


Sleepytime snuggles. Some days I relish this, knowing that there probably won't be too many more times that he falls asleep on me. Kids just grow way too fast.


Poor Quintin had a nasty double ear infection and pneumonia.  

After a brutally cold winter, we are enjoying some warmer days and are thankful spring is here.

Are you a 2 for $4 breakfast sandwich in need of a job?

Malia was on crutches for about a week due to her Severs disease. She is now undergoing physical therapy for her knee and foot.

The twins decided I needed a pedicure one night, and took it upon themselves to make my feet nice and smooth. I didn't complain.

I have been enjoying the arrival of Easter candy, particularly Cadbury mini eggs...



No comments:

Post a Comment