As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

As of Late...

Spring has made an appearance!


Eddie came over to play, and thoroughly enjoyed taking a nap in Quintin's teepee:


Shelby and I made LOTS of lasagnas for a church dinner:


We've been tired:

I attended Accepted Students Day at Defiance College with Shana:


Jordan has actually enjoyed reading!

We've been hard at work on our rental house. We are completely remodeling it and hoping to sell it this summer.

Grandma, Laura, Eddie, Eli, Quintin, and I had fun at the Imagination Station:






Today is our 19th wedding anniversary!

And last, but definitely not least, Malia decided to give her life to Jesus last night! We are rejoicing and asking for prayers through this important and life-changing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment