As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Friday, October 9, 2020

Fall Happenings...

 I just love my kids. 💕


We had a very disappointing setback with our adoption this week. We drove to Cincinnati for a government appointment, only to be turned away and told that we had to reschedule. When we got home, I spent 5 hours on the phone trying to reschedule my appointment, and at one point was told that my wait time was 1,014 minutes. So frustrating! I never did find anyone willing to help me (they don't work either by phone or email...it's 2020 and you still have to contact them by snail mail!), so I had to send our paperwork in again. Now we have to wait for them to receive it and send us a new appointment by mail, which could take another 8 weeks or so. Definitely not the way it should have gone, but there must be a reason somewhere. Of course, this is the very last piece we need before our dossier can be shipped to Haiti. So thankful that God is in control and working behind the scenes to unite us with our child.





Pretty fall colors!


Quintin got to ride a horse at preschool this week! He was quite excited about it.



Did I mention that I love my kids? 😍



No comments:

Post a Comment