As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Friday, September 23, 2022

Happy Fall, Y'all!

 The first day of fall brought beautiful skies.



The kids have also had a few fog delays lately.

A rainbow at church...

...and other pretty sights:



I painted an accent wall in our bedroom, and we really like how it turned out. A fun little change...


You're all invited to our annual Ethiopian benefit on October 15! 

Malia helped me feed a meal to the Jr. High football team:


David had his bone marrow transplant this week. He received the marrow from his brother, Mark. Greater love hath no man... Please keep David, Larisa, Yikealo, and Sintay in your prayers!




Chris has gone on a few business trips already this fall, including to San Diego.

And I've been busy making mini cheesecakes for the wedding reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment