As for me, I know of nothing else but miracles. - Walt Whitman

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

143,000,000 Orphans

This is the video that is in my sidebar. It is definitely worth watching, if you have not done so yet.



"If thou forbear to deliver them that are drawn unto death.....If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not; doth not He that pondereth the heart consider it? And He that keepeth thy soul, doth not He know it? And shall not He render to every man according to his works?" - Proverbs 24:12

Once our eyes are opened, we cannot pretend that we don't see. God does not call everyone to adoption, but He does remind us that pure and undefiled religion is visiting the orphans and widows in their affliction, and keeping ourselves unspotted from the world (James 1:27).

"For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.....Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." - from Matthew 25.

So.....what can we do for Him today? Let's go out there and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment